WELCOME TO OME'OBAMBA'S BLOG

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wife to dissolve eight year old marriage on grounds of husbands high s*x drive
A 45-year-old trader, Muina Adelami, has asked a Lagos family court in Lagos State to dissolve her eight-year-old marriage to her husband, Shuaib, a clerical officer, on the ground that his s*x drive was high. “I have managed to stay this long in the marriage because I thought his libido would go down but that has not been the case. “In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a child, I had two miscarriages as a result of excessive s*x.’’ She informed the court further that her husband liked s*x too much and gave her no breathing space. “We start having s*x every night just before midnight and this goes on till the early hours of the next day. Many times, immediately after he comes back from work, he starts demanding for s*x. ‘’He will refuse to stand up even when I am crying and will start beating me whenever I complain. “There were times I did faint, but when I came around, he would start again. “The way he’s going, he will kill me. I now look older than my age mates due to too much s*x,” she said. In his defence, Shuaib admitted to having a high s*x drive, but added that it was his right to have s*x with his wife. “I was advised to marry a younger wife but I cannot afford that, that is why I take care of her and give her everything she wants. “I have been trying to change her mind on the issue of divorce, but she is adamant. I love her and would not want to divorce her. I also know that s*x can’t kill her,” he said. The case was adjourned till December 4

No comments: